My name is Krista Puruhito and I am a photographer, wife, mom and doctoral student in psychology. I have 4 four-legged kiddos and I love to travel. Even more, I love being a photographer. I get to do what I love and work with people on the best days of their lives! What could be better than that!
I am a fun relaxed person, and so are most of the couples I work with. Some of my past brides have ended up being good friends!
Style. My style is a mix of candid, glamour and creative portraiture. I absolutely LOVE capturing real smiles and happy tears! I also love getting some awesome, relaxed portraits for each of my couples. Whether you are sweet, romantic, or just outright silly and goofy, I will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and provide you with images you will cherish for the rest of your life!
Thank you for considering me to be your wedding photographer! I look forward to hearing all about your big day and getting to know you more!
Random things you should know about me:
- I think Sheldon is the coolest geek ever.
- Folded laundry is way overrated.
- My son Eli really is THE cutest baby
- I like my dogs more than I like people on some days.
- On a hot Arizona day, there is nothing better than a diet cherry limeade from Sonic.
- Saya bisa berbahasa sedikit sedikit (www.sederet.com)
My little man: